Often times you want to backup or send off a bunch of files at once. In the past this was a big PITA, but now in BlackBerry 10 it's as easy as it gets. There is a built-in option for compressing multiple files into a Zip archive to do with as you please. You can use the feature for mailing off a bunch of images, backing up files, transferring music files and much, much more. Keep reading to find out how to create a Zip file on your BlackBerry Z10or BlackBerry Q10.
- Tap the File Manager icon
- Browse to the files you want to add to the Zip archive
- Press the overflow icon (3 dots) and then choose Select
- Tap the files you want to add to the Zip file
- Tap the Zip icon in the action banner on the right
- Your Zip file will be created and placed in the same folder.
From there you can copy, move, email or share your Zip archive. Neato!
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.