Although the BlackBerry KEY2 comes pre-loaded with Google's own Wallpaper app, that doesn't mean you can't add your own wallpaper to the mix to match your personal style. Here's how to customize your KEY2 with your own wallpaper.
How to change your wallpaper on the BlackBerry KEY2
- Swipe down and tap the Settings gear
- Tap Display
- Tap Wallpaper
- Resize and Adjust
- Set Wallpaper
Additional method of changing your wallpaper on the BlackBerry KEY2
On BlackBerry KEY2, there's also an additional way in which you can set your wallpaper as well if you're not using the pre-loaded Wallpapers app.
- Tap and hold anywhere on the home screen, making sure not to tap on an app icon.
- Tap Wallpaper.
- You'll see a selection of pre-installed BlackBerry-themed wallpapers in a carousel along the bottom. If you want to use a photo or something you've downloaded off the web, tap Select image.
- By default, your KEY2 will show you an album of the most recent images added to your phone. To browse through more of your photos, tap the menu icon in the top-left corner.
- You'll see all available photo storage options, you can choose where your image is stored
- Tap the photo you want to set as your wallpaper.
- Resize and adjust the image's positioning as you see fit.
- Tap Set Wallpaper when you're done.
- Choose whether you want to apply your new wallpaper to the home screen, lock screen, or both.
No matter which option you decide to go with, the built-in Google Wallpapers app or through the KEY2 settings, the end result is the same. You'll have your favorite image set as your wallpaper!