With the recently added feature of being able to add apps to the BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox, you have the option of choosing from several different icons to differentiate those apps from apps that already exist. If you ever want to change those icons, the BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox makes it very simple to do so. In just a few taps, you can change out the icon.
- Open Hub+ Inbox
- Tap the Settings gear in the top right
- Select Manage accounts
- Choose the app whose icon you want to change
- Remove the app from Hub+ Inbox by tapping on the trash can in the top right
- Tap + in the top right corner
- Add the app with a new category icon
In some cases, the app icon that already exists will be good enough for you, but if you like to customize the Hub+ Inbox your way, this is one way to do it!
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.