After spending some time in beta, BlackBerry has now officially rolled an update that allows you to add any app to the BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox so that you can have all your notifications in one place. It's a pretty solid addition to Hub+ Inbox because it means you no longer have to wait for BlackBerry to add the support for each app you may be using. If you're looking to set up your favorite apps, it's only a few steps and here's how you can do it!
Adding New Apps To The BlackBerry Hub + Inbox
- Open the Hub + Inbox. Tap the menu button in the top left
- Tap the + button next to Accounts
- Tap "Add application integration."
- Select the app you want to receive notifications about
- Choose a category for the app. Hit Ok
That's all there is to it! You can do this for as many apps as you like, and they'll be treated just like any other account in your inbox! What apps will you be adding to the BlackBerry Hub+ Inbox?
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.