Now that the summer is approaching, I'm sure many of you will be hitting the road for vacation, business travel, or just an escape to the beach. A while back we gave you an in-depth look at Carlulu.
Available in both a pro and lite version, this all-in-one car application provides several useful features for recording mileage and gas fill-ups, maintaining complete service records on your vehicle, as well as being able to sync the information with the server and other platforms (i.e. Android).
Since our original review, the developer has been busy incorporating several new features into the application as shown below:
- Multi-language support (French, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, etc.)
- New Charting functions of gas fill-ups and service expenses
- New Photo function
- I have connected to Edmunds API. Now users can search on any car specs (engine, transmission, dimensions, etc.), editor review on cars, road tests.
- Sync across devices
For those who wish to track their vehicles, this will help you to track graphically costs by month (gas) and year (service).
As you can see from the title above, the developer has decided to offer unlimited copies of his application for free to CrackBerry readers until the code expires, which is June 30th. You read that correctly, there is no limit on this promotion code and the developer has given a generous amount of time with which to redeem it.
All you have to do is follow the directions laid out below to redeem the promotion code.
- Launch BlackBerry World
- Swipe down from the top and tap on Redeem
- Enter this promo code CARLULUPRO1
- Tap on the green FREE button to download
Carlulu is geared towards car lovers and is great for keeping this information with you at all times. The interface is simple and easy to use for BlackBerry 10. Carlulu Pro will cost you $2.99 in BlackBerry World should you somehow miss the promotion.
More information/Purchase Carlulu Lite
More information/Purchase Carlulu Pro