A couple weeks ago, we brought word of the release of Good Video Browser. The feedback the developers received from the CrackBerry community was huge, and they have stepped up to the plate big-time. Alex fired me an email the other day with the changelog, and it's quite evident that they have geared this update towards satisfying the requests of their users. Included in this newest update:
- List View. Lets you see more detailed information about each of your videos. Filename, folder, file size.
Expanded Search. All your videos will be found - no matter which folder you place them to.
- Folder Support. Sort your videos by folders they are located in.
- Up to 1,000 videos can now be added to the gallery, for the heavy duty users.
- Improved UI in the Grid View. See more of your videos on the screen. Filenames are visible (for non-touch devices).
- Launch Video Camera right from Good Video Browser. Watching your videos may inspire you to make a new one - it's quick and easy now!
- Support for MP4, 3GP, 3G2 and MOV files.
- Smart Thumbnails for your movie files. You'll be able to tell your MP4 files apart now
The application is also now available in BlackBerry App World. To celebrate, they have offered up 200 coupons to the CrackBerry community to thank them for their support. Just use the coupon enjoyvideo in the mobile CB store to get 50% off. This is not a contest - just use the code to get 50% off the application.
- More information and purchase of Good Video Browser >>
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.