Growing up in my household, loving everything martial arts was a must! Having a father who studied the art and is a black belt meant I cut my teeth on Bruce Lee movies and the Kung Fu series (Deepest sympathies to my classmate Kansas, RIP Carradine). When I was browsing through App World last week, I ran across a game for the BlackBerry PlayBook called ToFu by HotGen Limited. While the name threw me off, the icon caught my attention. Was that really a piece of ToFu wearing a karate headband?!
To-Fu is the world's stretchiest martial artist. You join our young hero on his journey in the "Trials of Chi". The concept of the game is to stretch, ping, stick & rebound To-Fu off different walls and objects through 140 levels of traps and machinery as you collect the gems and reach the "Fortune Kitty".
- Unique Stretch Control: Stretch and ping To-Fu using nothing but your finger.
- Controls that are designed exclusively for touch-screen. No buttons required!
- Substantial Challenge: 140 unique trials for To-Fu to master and perfect. Hours of gameplay and replay value.
- Booby-Traps: A plethora of obstacles to overcome: including 5 different surface types alongside an abundance of taxing traps.
- Truly Universal Experience: A game for everyone: from seasoned gamers to complete newcomers.(Seriously, my 4 year old loves this game and actually does better on some levels than me)
ToFu is a highly entertaining game. I love the graphics and how smoothly the game runs on the PlayBook. ToFu is currently available for $1.99 and is definitely well worth the money!
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.