My favorite detective in Agatha Christie novels always talks about his "little grey cells" and what he must do to keep them sharp or from "growing the rust". Well Mr. Poirot, Xlabz Technologies may have just the game for you! Who Got Brains is among one of Xlabz many games/apps that are currently available for the BlackBerry PlayBook. Xlabz has already brought us some great games and apps like The Logo Game, Uber Iris and Sketch W Friends. Who Got Brains, despite the vernacular name, is quite an interesting game.
Who Got Brains is designed to test the 4 key areas of your brain: Analytical, Memory, Math and Visual. While racing against the clock, quickly work your way through several mini-games to keep your "little grey cells" happy!Main features of the game include:
- A series of rapid-fire games that test your cognitive abilities.
- Challenge and stimulate your brain with a variety of brain teasers in 4 key categories: Analytical, Memory, Math & Visual.
- The scores from each category are summed up to give you an overall rating- your Brain Power!
- Login with Facebook to see your rank on the local and global Leaderboards. Compare your Brain Power with friends and see where you stand amongst them.
- Invite your Facebook friends to play and challenge them to beat your score! Share your best achievements on Facebook & Twitter.
Low scores? Not a problem, just keep playing. The more you play, the higher your scores get. Are you ready to find out who amongst you and your friends has the biggest brain power? Jump over to the CrackBerry forum for Who Got Brains and see who amongst your CB friends has already tried the game or leave feedback of your own! Who Got Brains is available in BlackBerry App World and you can download your copy for only $1.99.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.