Hope you are all having a great week, and looking forward to an even better weekend. You can read all about the latest BlackBerry reviews, news and rumors in the blogs, and then head on over to the CrackBerry forums and see what's up with your fellow CrackBerry addicts.
- BlackBerry Bold 9930/9900: What is your reason to chose 9900 over 9790 or vice versa
- BlackBerry PlayBook: Erin Burnette looks great on the Playbook
- General Discussion: How is the morale in Waterloo?
- BlackBerry PlayBook: Pre-$199 PlayBook sales seem brisk!
- BlackBerry PlayBook: Almost got robbed for my Playbook last night
Found an interesting article you want to share with CrackBerry Nation? Have a burning question about that feature you just can't figure out? There is ALWAYS more happening just a click away in the forums. You can always head over and join in the conversation, search for answers, or lend your expertise to other members of our community. If you aren't already, take a moment to get registered in the CrackBerry forums today!
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.