Not too long ago we told you about Flashcaller, a native and headless app which alerts you of an incoming call by turning your device into a strobe light.
Flashcaller received a minor update, bringing with it bug fixes and new features such as holster mode. You can read the full change log below.
New features in v220.127.116.11
- Show name with phone number in the Hub notification
- Added mode for when flash should trigger (always or when phone locked)
- Added mode for Holster
Some bug fixes
The update is now available to download in BlackBerry World. This app comes with an array of features, as outlined below, to ensure you are notified of your calls whether you are at work, keep your phone on silent, or are in a noisy environment.
- Strobe Effect for camera flash when you get incoming call
- Change camera flash speed from very slow to ultra fast
- Front Led flash on incoming call
- Change front led color on incoming call
- Vibrate when call connected on incoming call
- Vibrate when call disconnect on incoming call
- Vibrate when call connected on out coming call
- Vibrate when call disconnect on out coming call
- Know which number and at what time you got last attended call as Hub notification
- Change Bright or Dark theme
- Change other color for interactive look
- Secure with password so that no one changes your defined settings
- Native cascade
- Adaptive theme
Flashcaller is compatible with all BlackBerry 10 handsets and is available for only $1.99.