With BlackBerry 6 well on it's way now, we'll be seeing a lot of applications get updated with some new features and new support. One such application that I'm rather happy to see get updated so quickly is FileScout. Matthias, has released v2.0 of FileScout which adds some new features to the app and ensure BlackBerry 6 support.
New features include:
- RibbonBar for TouchScreen Devices (incl. the new 9800 Torch!)
- ZIP Browsing: When you have marked a ZIP you can select, if you would like to extract the complete archive or if you would like browse the content of the ZIP.
- New ZIP-Browsing Key ShortCuts (TouchScreen Devices will show a own ZIP-Browsing RibbonBar to offer identical functionality)
- Small Menu tweak for OS6 (to keep the OS and FileSout MenuItems separated from each other)
- When the ‘File Rename Dialog’ will be opened the filename is already selected
- Opening directories containing a lot of files should be way faster then before
- Possible dead lock while browsing images fixed
- A lot of small tweaks and some small menu name adjustments
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.