Evernote users, this one is for you. Evernote for BlackBerry 10 will now give you access to notebooks that have been shared with you. This has been something I have been wanting since the beginning and now it's here. In beta form, at the very least. There is one caveat though, you cannot edit the content of those notebooks -- yet.
This update is available via BlackBerry Beta Zone, so if you are in regions where you have access to Beta Zone you can launch the app and join the program.
Evernote beta v220.127.116.11 features:
- Your notebook list now contains all notebooks shared with you
- You have full read access to the content of those notebooks
- Those notebooks should sync so you get the latest content
**Evernote have noted the limitations is this beta version, as well. Full list of limitations are:
- Initial sync time will be increased because, in addition to syncing personal notes and notebooks, linked notebooks will be synced as well.
- Notes in these notebooks won't include text snippets (Work in Progress)
- You cannot edit the notebooks shared with you. (Work in Progress)
- You cannot see tags from notes shared with you in your tag list. (Currently out of service)
The date in BlackBerry Beta Zone states February 16th (the date it was announced on the Evernote forums), however, it only seems to have popped up for people today. If you have a BlackBerry Beta Zone account and have already downloaded the Beta Zone app, just launch the app and lookout for the Evernote program.