This week the sales on popular applications keep on coming, this time focusing on legacy BBOS handsets. We took a look at Email++ some time back and it is a useful tool that offers additional options for your messages. It does so as it is a fully integrated graphical toolbar that appears right above the message details.
There are a plethora of options to choose from including block/filter, templates, unsend, Microsoft Outlook like message preview, and ability to fetch your GPS coordinates to include in the email. From now until Sunday, May 25th users can grab this application for only $.99 (regular $3.99) which is a hefty discount.
- Convert To: Instantly convert emails into Appointments, Meetings, Memos or Tasks.
- Forward/Reply with Edit: Respond to or forward emails with attachments and yet be able to edit the original message or even remove the original message.
- Unsend: Avoid send accidents. Unsend your sent emails before going oops!!
- Set Priority: Set priority of new emails as well as emails that are already in your inbox. A great way to flag messages.
- Block: Block/filter emails by address or subject (exact or keyword based) with customizable actions such as Move To Junk, Delete and Mark Read.
- My Availability: Get your availability for a specific day or a week.
- My Location: Instantly get your GPS/Cell tower coordinates, address and a map url with you on it and include it in your email.
- Message Preview: Microsoft Outlook like popups no matter on which app you are, with instant action buttons such as Delete, Mark Read and View.
- Templates: Convert any emails to a template and reuse them over and over again.
- Image Download: Configure to download images automatically in HTML emails.
- Each feature is fully customizable to suit your needs via the Email++ Preferences screen.
For those still rocking legacy devices this only increases the functionality of your device and how you communicate. You can grab it in BlackBerry World for the sale price for a limited time.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.