By some estimates, 1.2 trillion digital photos were taken in 2017, and 85 percent of those came from smartphones. That's a lot of photos and no doubt, many of those photos were edited on the go and shared on social sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and more.
As the number of photos taken on smartphones continues to grow, so do the number of tools that can be used to edit photos. One look in the Google Play Store reveals a lot of apps that aim to improve your images and picking some that work for you can be a task.
Looking for some of the best apps or something new to try on your BlackBerry? The latest video from Lucy Martin offers some great selections that are certainly worth checking out and links to each are below:
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC for mobile is a free app that gives you a powerful, yet simple solution for capturing, editing and sharing your photos. And you can upgrade for premium features that give you precise control with seamless access across all your devices – mobile, desktop and web.
- Snapseed - Snapseed is a complete and professional photo editor developed by Google.
- Lens Distortions - The highest quality effects to create the look you want. Each overlay is created by capturing real-world elements in-camera, giving you unparalleled detail and realism. Add elegant glass effects and natural sunlight, rain, snow, or fog. The effects are displayed in gallery view, which makes for easy comparison and selection.
- Afterlight - Afterlight is the perfect image editing app for quick and straightforward editing. Our simple design, paired with powerful and snappy tools, will give you the look you want in seconds.
- Hypocam - Hypocam is the ultimate App for black and white photography
- HUJI - HUJI Cam makes your moments as precious as the feelings of analog film with old memories.