ShopSmart is a great new way to save yourself some money while you're out at the store. With the free app, just scan a barcode on any product and ShopSmart will let you know the online price for that item at major retailers instantly. You can compare prices on many of your purchases so you'll know if you're getting a good deal or need to take your business elsewhere.
- Uses barcode scanning technology that is quick and accurate!
- Set price alerts and buy products when they reach the price you want to pay!
- Receive daily deals with heavily discounted products.
- Scan your existing items and see how much they are worth.
- Online retailers sometimes use different bar codes for items sold in store, use the manual search to find items quickly.
- Saving money is cool!
ShopSmart can save you money and time and really add up in the long run. Grab it free from BlackBerry App World.
Please note, automatic barcode scanning is only available on OS 6.0+ with 9100, 93xx, 9650, 9670, 97xx, 98xx. All other models require entering barcodes or keywords into the search box.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.