The hit titles from EA keep rolling in on BlackBerry 10 and Dead Space is now among them. The dark and often creepy title it is will have you battling the necromorph horde across six different visually stunning environments and with several gameplay mode options to choose from Dead Space is an as intense as you want to make it game. Want a non-stop onslaught of action for five minutes? Enter survival mode and go hard. Want ongoing action with a background story? Then story mode is right for you.
- An original Dead Space story for BlackBerry 10 - Immerse yourself in events that unleash the Necromorph horde again – and set the stage for the horrifying action of Dead Space 2. Hailed by fans and critics, this stunning vision of the Dead Space franchise is truly a landmark “must-play.”
- Enter survival mode for the nastiest necromorph rush yet - With two engrossing channels of gameplay, Survival Mode offers as much strategic dismemberment as you can stomach. Hack and shoot your way through 4 maps in both endless and 5 minutes to kill modes. Bring in weapons, suits, and ammo from Story Mode, rack up big combos, and earn more credits!
- A charged sensory experience - Because this game features a fully voice-acted stereo soundtrack plus a movie-quality score and sound effects, we recommend experiencing it with headphones for full immersion. Reproduce the cinematic horror of the console experience, complete with cutting-edge visuals, rich effects, and atmospheric lighting.
- Intuitive controls focus you on the action - The on-screen HUD is seamlessly integrated into the game. Navigate 6 varied environments and battle Necromorphs with simple swipe and tap controls.
- Introducing 2 exclusive weapons and featuring classic modules - Access the all-new Plasma Saw and Core Extractor, plus 3 more weapons from the Dead Space universe – and get on with the business of strategic dismemberment. You’ll also utilize Kinesis and Stasis Modules well-known by players of the console game.
- Instantly buy & download upgrades, including the all new heavy pulse rifle - Enhance weapons and more with additional Power Nodes. Increase offensive and defensive capabilities with Weapon Output and Armor Integrity Modules. Or get the Credit Booster to scavenge more credits from dismembered Necromorphs.
If you're looking to give Dead Space a go, it'll set you back $2.99 right now from BlackBerry World. Keep in mind, Dead Space is only available for the BlackBerry Z10 on OS 10.0.0 or higher. The BlackBerry World storefront shows it as being available in the US, Canada and Japan.