If you're not already tuned into Slacker Radio on your BlackBerry PlayBook or any of the other streaming music services out there, then you may be pleased to know Deezer is now available in Canada, Australia and New Zealand. The Deezer app has been available in BlackBerry App World for a while now but judging from some of the reviews, some folks never knew that it was restricted by location. Now with Canada, Australia and New Zealand regions available -- more users can make use of the app and its features:
- Discovery Mode (Free) - The Discovery Mode on PC/Mac and mobile devices will allow you to listen to radio channels and smart radio (unlimited listening) and to music on demand (access to 15 million tracks) in 30-sec clips
- Free Trial - If you want to try out, you can get a 15-day free trial. You'll have the ability to unsubscribe during the 15 days, no commitment, no payment due
- A huge on-demand library - In partnership with 2.000 music labels including Universal, Warner, Sony and EMI, DEEZER offers to music fans the most complete catalogue: 15 million tracks available on-demand and thousands of artists' discographies, biographies and reviews. Users are also invited to upload their own tracks onto DEEZER to create their first playlists.
- Premium ($4.99 /month) - Unlimited streaming on any PC/Mac
- Premium+ (9.99/month) - Also available on mobile phones, all smart phones, tablets, IP TVs & IP Sound Systems including Sonos and Logitech Squeezebox, making it more ubiquitous than any other digital music platforms. You can even play your music offline; on a plane, on top of a mountain, anywhere, you won't need 3G, Wi-Fi or the web to access it.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.