Here's a Deal of the Day for all the Law & Order fans out there... this one isn't available for the Storm unfortunately, but until midnight CST tonight you can grab Law & Order: Celebrity Betrayal for $2.99 - that's 40% off it's regular $4.99 price tag. Here's the app description:
Become the newest member of the Law & Order team! Play through an original storyline, investigate the scenes, break leads and interact with cast members like Lieutenant Anita Van Buren and Executive ADA Jack McCoy, who will help with your investigation. Then, use the evidence collected during the trial and see what the verdict will be. Become immersed in both the crime-solving and trial experiences and feel as though you have taken part in a Law & Order episode!
Solve the murder of an international pop star! Play first as a detective and question witnesses, examine scenes and collect evidence. Once you've made an arrest, continue the game as an Assistant District Attorney and take your case to trial. Make objections and select evidence carefully to win the case. Features:
- Interact with your favorite cast members from the real show.
- Play through a variety of user interfaces: Collect and catalogue evidence, interrogate suspects, and prove your case in court.
- Unlockable mini-games like Warrant Race, Coffee Run, Case Overload, and Takeout Dash add fun elements and replay value.
- Multiple ending scenarios.
- Play with or without tutorial.
- Game automatically saves your progress so you can resume a case where you left off.
I haven't had a chance to play this one yet, but Concrete Software typically makes solid BlackBerry games. If you want to take advantage of the savings and give it a go, be sure to report back in the comments with your thoughts on it.
- Get Law & Order: Celebrity Betrayal for 40% Off! >>
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.