We're on the final stretch to Christmas and no doubt you'll be taking lots of pictures of your parties and events using your BlackBerry smartphone. You will also proabably end up sharing and sending to friends and family. Before you do, why not give those photos a quick edit using Photo Studio, a great photo editing studio app for you BlackBerry for avid photographers. You can add frames and effects to your photos, as well as change the brightness, hue, saturation etc.
Photo Studio has recently been updated and new features include:
- BBM Connected, now you can share your photo directly from Photo Studio.
- New 55 frames in Christmas Pack 1 and Christmas Pack 2.
- New effects in Effects Pack (Sharpen and 6 Lens effects).
- New output formats: normal and large, save photos with better quality.
- Crop improvements with several selection modes.
- UI improvements, bug-fix and more.
There is a whole selection of effects that you can choose from Vintage to Sketch to Blur. To fit the occassion there are also Christmas frames to choose from. You also have the ability to crop and rotate your photos. There is a free version and a PRO version. The free version includes a basic effects pack and simple frames. Add-ons can be downloaded and purchased to give you more options. The PRO version includes ‘Effects Pack 1', ‘Frames Pack 1', 'Christmas Frames 1' and 'Christmas Frames 2'.
Contest: The developer of Photo Studio, Kvad Group, would like to give 30 free copies of Photo Studio PRO to CrackBerry readers. All you have to do is leave a comment below. The contest ends Sunday midnight PST. Good luck!