Communilator Pro for Blackberry by RantNetwork incorporates the very best in language translation, voice synthesizers and optical character recognition to bring you “the only translator you will ever need”. Hear speech output of your translated text in a clear, high quality voice with language inflections and expression, not in some hard to understand computer-generated voice. Need to read a foreign journal, magazine, poster or other document? Not a problem, Communilator Pro is capable of recognizing and translating foreign text in 44 languages captured with your BlackBerry camera. Communilator Pro delivers translations in over 3,000 language-pairs; provides High-Quality speech for translations in 20 foreign languages; and offers seamless integration with SMS and email. Continue reading after the jump to see more of what this app can do!
Communilator Pro Features:
- TRANSLATE BETWEEN 44 FOREIGN LANGUAGES - Source text for translation (Powered by Google Translate) can come from typed input, email, SMS, copy, and photos. Auto detect feature for when you are unable to identify the language. Includes font control, Landscape mode and language reversal at the touch of a button.
- TRANSLATION OF FOREIGN TEXT IMAGES TAKEN WITH THE MOBILE PHONE CAMERA – Need to translate foreign language books, newspapers, letters or other documents? Simply take a picture and within seconds read it in your native language.
- SPOKEN AUDIO OUTPUT FOR TEXT TRANSLATIONS – Listen to translations in High-Quality (HQ) Speech (4X the resolution of standard telephonic audio output). Communilator has an extensive speech portfolio of 20 languages including 37 male and female voices.
- SEAMLESS SMS AND EMAIL INTEGRATION – Communicate with foreign friends, business associates and on social media sites globally.
- CREATE CUSTOMIZED PHRASEBOOKS – With stored History and Favorite translations for future use offline
NOTE 1: Communilator requires an Internet connection. Stored History and Favorite translations for offline usage requires an installed SD card.
NOTE 2: SMS feature requires an OS6 device.TRANSLATION LANGUAGES: Africans, Albanian, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese-Simple, Chinese-Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Haitian-Creole, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh, Yiddish
TEXT-TO-SPEECH LANGUAGES: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese-Simple; Chinese-Traditional, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
PHOTO TRANSLATION LANGUAGES: Africans, Albanian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese-Simple, Chinese-Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Maltese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese-Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Turkish, Welsh
Communilator Pro is available for the following BlackBerry devices running OS 5 or higher (no OS 7 love as of yet): 8330, 8350i, 8520, 8530, 8900, 9000, 9100, 9105, 9300, 9330, 9550, 9630, 9650, 9670, 9700, 980. Communilator Pro is currently listed at $2.99 but this is only a limited time offer. You can also try Communilator FREE which offers pretty much everything the Pro version has except the translation of foreign text images (FREE version only allows 3 translations).
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.