Hey CrackBerry Fam!
Over the past few weeks, we've been hard at work putting together our plans for the new CrackBerry and the time has come to find some awesome people to help us kickstart the next chapter for CrackBerry.
As Kevin wrote in his OG call for help, there's a few qualities we're looking for in our team:
- You're a misfit. You're a character. You feel slightly out of place in the normal world (the square peg trying to be shoved into a round hole).
- English is your first language, you can create coherent sentences, and know how to be engaging with the written word.
- You have opinions on technology, and you're not afraid to share them. If you believe that tiptoeing and writing 500 words is the best way to make a point that can be shared in 100 words, you shouldn't apply.
- You are annoyingly passionate about awesome technology products and services. If your family and friends tell you to shut up because you keep talking about a new gadget or gizmo, you'll be perfect to be part of this team!
There's a few areas we need help and would love for you to be involved:
- In the new Club (aka our new forums). Launching in a few weeks, Club CrackBerry is a place for misfits and gadget enthusiasts to talk, debate and be a part of something special that isn't reddit, is far away from the hellfire that is Twitter, and ultimately becomes a community we're all happy to be a part of.
- On CrackBerry.com – whether you're only able to contribute an article per week (the minimum sorry) or you can dedicate far more time, we'd love to have you be part of the new CrackBerry!
Ideally, we're looking for people to help write about the following categories in the Club and on CrackBerry.com:
- Mobile smartphones & tablets
- Laptops & Desktops
- Wearables & Fitness
- Smart Home
- Toys & Gadgets
How do you get involved? That's easy – hit the button below and fill in your details in the form! It shouldn't take more than a minute or two, and we'll be in touch asap! We can't wait to have some of you join the team!
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments below or hit me up on Twitter!