Since our last look at ClipMan Clipboard Manager, the developer has been hard at work coding new features and improved performance to this popular multi-tasking application. The result is version 22.214.171.124 that not only introduces a plugin to his other application Turbor Reader, to store the last reading position and share text, but offers additional options, bug fixes, and tighter system integration with the BlackBerry Hub.
More than just a cut and paste application it also allows users to create and design their own quick text templates to help you save time. The entire change log is displayed below for your viewing pleasure. As you can see it is quite extensive.
Version 126.96.36.199 Change Log
- The last reading position at the app Turbo Reader gets now stored within ClipMan
- Reworked ListView with some additional indication elements
- Option to delete the last reading position at a text block
- New fields and indexes at the database backend
- Some fundamental changes and extensions were added to the database backend to support future improvements
- Improved performance in case you're editing a large text
- Fixed some minor bugs and handling issues
- Undo History with infinite storage (until you finally close ClipMan)
- While editing an item it is extremely easy to discard a draft and lose what you have just written. To avoid to learn this behavior the hard way by losing a draft a discarded draft gets now moved to the UNDO history. Just restore the text in case you have aborted the editing by accident
- You're now able to combine multi-selected items to a single one, just press and hold on an item in the list, select "Select More" and combine those afterwards to a single item (The original will stay in the list and you get a new item pushed to the clipboard which contains the text of all the selected items combined, separated by two carriage return and in the order they are currently in the list)
- Added a new BBM Channel to keep the users informed about the future development
- Several small adaptions and fixes including some revised texts for the Headless version and internal changes
- You're now able to send a single clip as a (volatile) notification to the BlackBerry Hub. This gives you new possibilities like a place for notes or instructions to look at with a fast gesture while using a different app or a simple reminder. The text is at the Hub write protected but you're still able to mark and copy what you need. Those notifications are not permanent, so don't forget to keep in ClipMan what you may need again at a later point
This feature-rich productivity application will organize your time and get things done quicker when moving several pieces of text between various applications on your device. The upgrade is available to download. New users can purchase ClipMan Clipboard Manager for $1.99.
More information/Purchase ClipMan Cllipboard Manager