Are you an app developer, content provider, network operator or perhaps just love apps in general? Why not check out AppsWorld Europe being held in London at the end of the month? Although it's not BlackBerry specific there is definitely a lot of interesting things to learn and experience from attending. The event itself aims to gear up app developers in the process and issues with developing applications across the various app stores.
Some of the things to expect at the event are:
- 2 day ‘Marketing Track' - full of leading brands, case studies, and leading mobile marketing strategies
- Dedicated ‘operators track' - for global mobile operators to work on mobile apps strategies - over 30 global operators speaking
- 2 dedicated developer tracks, 4 days of content! Free to attend for all developers covering Android, Bada, iOs, Blackberry, Windows, Nokia, Gaming Apps, Web Apps, TV Apps, Enterprise Apps
- Over 140 Speakers
- Over 100 Exhibitors - Free to attend exhibition
- The only show with a whole day dedicated to the emerging TV apps marketplace - Full day on TV app strategies
- Evening networking party, event twitterwall, lounge & bar area
The developer and exhibition zone itself is free to attend but if you wish to participate in the workshops then there is a charge and you must pre-register for these. There are four workshops in all during the 2-day event - Operators & Handset Track, Marketing & Monetisation (one held on each day), and TV Track. More details of the agenda of these workshops can be found on the event website.
AppsWorld event details:
Where: Olympia Conference Centre, London
When: 29-30 November 2011
Time: 08:00 - 17:30 (Conference registration starts 8am, Exhibition registration starts 10am)
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.