Call Blocker Professional from Epic Applications has just seen a great update come its way. The application has seen many changes and growth in it's lifetime and now this, the 5th revision is brings quite a few changes to it. Call Blocker Professional offers nearly every feature you could imagine for a call blocking app.
Check out the extensive feature list:
- Pick up and hang up on the caller, or send them to voicemail
- Extremely quick blocking and efficient operation through integration with Options screen, along with an icon to show you the current mode (Enabled or Disabled)
- Comprehensive bulk blocking options--private numbers, unknown numbers, numbers not in your contacts, or even all numbers for privacy
- Easily add numbers from your call logs or contact list, or by entering by hand
- Block entire area codes (800, 866, etc)
- Automatically send SMS to callers to let them know you are busy, or any other message you want
- Automatically turn on and off at given times
- Whitelist to allow for certain callers to always get through
- Back up and restore your settings to avoid ever having to re-enter
- Fully customizable to fit your needs
Having used similar applications in the past and having tested Call Blocker Professional, I would have to say it is my preferred application for this type of service. Call Blocker Professional is fully integrated with the Options screen. It also lets you know when it's enabled by notification icons and updating the app icon on your screen as well (OS 4.7+ only). And best of all, it actually works as advertised and the timer mode allowing you to enable and disable at set timed intervals is awesome. You can get Call Blocker Professional now for only $3.99 until December 31st after which, it will go back to the $5.99 price.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.