There are various methods with which we can connect our devices to our PC to access different types of content and material. A while back, we told you about PushPlane, a native Pushbullet.com client to share links and files between all of your different devices.
Since then the developer has been hard at work adding new features, enhancements, and other improvements to the application. The change log is shown below.
New features in v1.5.0
- New floating button
- Pushes from Pushbullet Channels are now visible within the app
- Integration with BlackBerry Push Service to receive pushes in background.
- Big improvements of battery life when in headless mode, the app is always idle
- Tapping the title bar now shows full title
- Possibility to automatically parse the title of a link added
- Image can be previewed directly within the app
- Reader Mode for links
- Switching theme does not require a restart anymore
- Improved settings
- Minor UI changes to display more content on the screen
- Other bug fixes and improvements
In addition to these new features, the developer is also giving away 150 copies for free. All you have to do is follow the directions laid out below to redeem the promotion code.
- Launch BlackBerry World
- Swipe down from the top and tap on Redeem
- Enter this promo code PUSHPLANECRACKBERRY
- Tap on the green FREE button to download
If you weren't able to snag your free copy, PushPlane is $1.99. The update may still be making its way through BlackBerry World. If you are not seeing it, be sure to keep checking.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.