After a short delay, the Blackberry Motion Oreo update has now started being sent out OTA.
With the BlackBerry KEYone Oreo update now rolling out in North America, many BlackBerry Motion owners were wondering when they would also see the update. As it turns out, BlackBerry Mobile has now begun the rollout to Motion owners starting today!
- From the home screen, tap the application grid icon. It's along the bottom of the home screen, in the middle.
- Under the Apps section, scroll down to the Updates application.
- Tap Updates app. The current build number will be displayed.
- Manually check for updates by tapping Check for updates now.
- Your device will prompt you with new updates or display your System is up to date.
The update, for now, does seem to be limited to those running the BBD100-2 variant but as we saw with the KEYone rollout, it can quickly change and expand further. Go ahead and smash that update button and let us know in the comments if you see it yet, it's certainly there!