BlackBerry Master Control Program is one of those applications that is a must have for any advanced BlackBerry user. Be it to create back up files, take screenshots or even create .cod and .alx files, it's a great application to have at hand should you ever need it. The latest version has been released putting it at version 0.9.2 Beta 10 and this time around the list of changes has seen some exponential growth. Read on to get a look at the change log.
- MCP gets a major facelift! Brand new graphics for the navigation panel and installers! – Thanks Shane!!!
- Save Modules now allows user to create ALX/JAD for saved modules
- Added Backup & Restore for third party applications (2 clicks)
- Added ALX/JAD Builder with drag & drop window for building the module list
- System tray icon right click context menu updated
- By default MCP minimizes to taskbar now, not the system tray (clean installs only)
- Left side navigation panel reduced number of icons dramatically (it was too cluttered)
- Auto PIN checking is now at 3 seconds (clean install)
- OS Management: Added "Delete JVM" checkbox (if checked Application Loader will start with the /nojvm parameter which will destroy JVM on the device)
- OS Management: Added "Full Wipe" checkbox (if checked Java Loader will "Wipe" the device destroying any existing IT Policies prior to the OS installation)
- Navigation: Load/Erase/Save Modules used to be "hidden" under the "Java Loader" page, they are now in the main navigation area
- MCP Engine updated to Java Loader 5.0.0 Beta 4
That is a great list of additions to an already awesome application. Be sure to download the latest if you have a previous version installed.
Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE and prize package from CrackBerry!
New year, new giveaway! Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE!
Save $150 on the BlackBerry KEY2 from GoTalk
For a limited time, GoTalk has knocked $150 off the regular price of the KEY2 in Silver or Black when you use coupon code KEY2XMAS at checkout.
Twitter announces new controls for conversations, available globally now
Twitter has announced that it is changing the way conversations work on Twitter, bringing more control to users so as to make Twitter safer and more comfortable.