Well, to be clear, it started rolling out back on May 11 but now more folks are getting it via the OTA process. That said, if you're using a BlackBerry KEYone, you might want to go ahead and check for updates to see if you have it available on your device.
- From the homescreen, tap the launcher icon to enter the application grid.
- Under the Apps section scroll down to the Updates application.
- Tap Updates app to view current Build Number
- Manually check for updates by tapping Check for updates now text.
- Your device will prompt you with new updates or display your System is up to date
As almost always is the case, unlocked devices are getting the update first, so if you're using a carrier-branded KEYone, you'll still have to wait for your carrier to approve and release the update.