- GMail - The enhanced plugin will get an update which allows for read/unread status of email.
- Open Office- Open Office documents will gain support for presentations, text, speadsheets.
- WMA Support - Long awaited handling of WM Audio will be supported now in attachments.
- Email Setup /Validation - An enhanced email set up application will be added. Increasing security for end user and methods of email validation/revalidation uponPIN changes.
- Carrier Enhancements - Error messages will now be more indicative of who they should be related to. ie: "If you are having a problem please contact <insert carrier>.
- Other -Carrier based tools such as BIS Admin which help with troubleshooting customers.
Nice updates most importantly out of all of it would be the GMail, Open Office and WMA support as I see it. The email validation and settings is something that some users will appreciate especially first time users, those familiar won't even likely notice until it comes time to change a device. Can't say I like having to wait for all these changes to happen but it's good to know they are coming. Now how about a new browser since I didn't really have an issue with the email before?
- Grab The Documents From This Link And Have A Look At The Full Details>>
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.