Seems like yesterday and today were update days at BlackBerry. A new batch of BlackBerry app updates have now been pushed to Google Play and have started appearing on devices. Everything from Hub, to Notes, right down to Power Center has been updated this time around. The majority of the updates simply highlight performance improvements, enhancements and bug fixes but there are a few other things that have been switched around.
- Supported integration for Tumblr and QZone accounts
- Set up a separate email signature for replies and forwards, and add links to email signatures
- Reply to an email message using an Android Wear watch
- Improvements for handling Gmail conversation threads (new conversations only)
- Beta: select S/MIME message hashing algorithm with corresponding admin settings
- Add attachments to calendar events in Exchange ActiveSync 16 accounts
- Minor enhancements and stability fixes
- View security patch level
- Security rating improvements
That's all the items with real changes noted, the rest just simply state bug fixes which can be pretty wide-ranging. In any case, the updates are live on Google Play right now, so fire it up and get everything downloaded. If you spot something awesome that has been addressed but not mentioned, let us know in the comments or in the CrackBerry Forums.