While the news of BlackBerry laying off employees always tends to make a lot of noise, hardly anyone mentions when they go on hiring sprees. So, let's go ahead and change that up a bit. As announced on their job listings portal, BlackBerry will be hosting a Bay Area networking event on Wednesday, March 2nd, 2016 seeking to hire some new employees at all levels from new graduates to director level.
BlackBerry Technology Solutions
- Strategic Alliance Manager
- Business Development Manager
Global Sales & Marketing
- Senior Enterprise Account Manager
- Channel Account Manager
- Territory Account Manager
- Customer Success Marketing Manager
- Product Marketing Specialist (New Grad opportunity)
- Systems Software Engineer
- Senior Software Test Engineer
- User Experience Designer
- Senior Network Engineer
- Information Security Analyst
- Senior SQL Server Engineer
- Principal Java Server Engineer
These roles are located in Silicon Valley and the Bay Area at BlackBerry (Pleasanton), AtHoc (San Mateo), and Good Technology (Sunnyvale) in a variety of functional areas including: Sales, Marketing, Software Development, Quality Assurance, Operations, IT, and Professional Services. The upcoming networking event will include keynote speeches from our senior leadership team as well as demonstrations on current and upcoming products. If you are interested in joining us, please apply directly to this position. To provide a snapshot of current positions that are available, please see the list below.
If you're interested in attending, have more questions or want to apply you can visit BlackBerry's online job portal for the full details as well as contact info should you have any questions that cannot be answered through the portal.