Although the latest update marked v126.96.36.199 began rolling out to various regions last week, for whatever reason, it seemed to of have gotten held up somewhere along the line and as such we held off on posting it. Most folks who downloaded it, managed to grab it from the various OTA's posted in the forums but now it's directly available on the RIM servers.
- Integration with BlackBerry Commerce Payment Services for Credit Card and PayPal Purchases - BlackBerry Commerce is a payment service which manages all credit card and PayPal purchases and transactions made on BlackBerry App World 4.0
- NFC Tag Integration - NFC tag integration will allow users to swap applicatons lists
- Ability to Permanently Delete Apps from My World - Users are able to permanently delete apps from My World
- Ability to Re-Install All Apps From My World - Users will have the ability to re-install all apps from My World
- Automatic Find in My World - Automatic Find will allow users to search and find apps more easily in My World
- SMS Authentication - Will allow carrier billing to function for certain carriers who switch from WAP to SMS
- Removal of Gifting/Begging and Ringtones - Ability to remove ringtones when user receives a gift/beg
If you've held off on downloading the update, you can use the link below to download it. We've tested the link on two separate devices on two separate networks to ensure it wasn't just some sort of caching issue. Previously, folks had some issues with getting this version installed where it required the removal of the beta version, this doesn't appear to be the case now however. Thanks, @Maiev
Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE and prize package from CrackBerry!
New year, new giveaway! Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE!
Save $150 on the BlackBerry KEY2 from GoTalk
For a limited time, GoTalk has knocked $150 off the regular price of the KEY2 in Silver or Black when you use coupon code KEY2XMAS at checkout.
Twitter announces new controls for conversations, available globally now
Twitter has announced that it is changing the way conversations work on Twitter, bringing more control to users so as to make Twitter safer and more comfortable.