More goodness today on the BlackBerry 9800 Slider. This time in a near four minute video showing off the device with an AT&T splash screen. While some navigating looks a bit rough, we do get a much better look at BlackBerry 6 than we have recently, so you don't want to miss it. For those who don't know what BlackBerry 6 is all about, it will feature some key enhancements:
- Crisp, more immersive visuals, including new graphics, animations and transitions
- New WebKit browser; it's high-fidelity and very efficient, for fast, rich browsing with support for multiple sessions (i.e. tabbed browsing)
- Multi-touch support (e.g. pinch to zoom) while browsing, viewing photos, etc.
- Graphical, context-sensitive menu pop-ups
- Redesigned core apps, plus a new media player UI
- New Home Screen experience; multiple views based on content type (All, Favorites, Downloads, Media, etc.), universal search
- New app for integrating RSS and social networking feeds
We also get a decent look at the native Youtube integration with the OS itself in this video. You don't have to take my word for it - check out the video above and see how it compares to the BlackBerry 6 preview video shown off at WES. Be sure to drop a comment with your thoughts.
Source: The Berry Fix
Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE and prize package from CrackBerry!
New year, new giveaway! Enter to win a BlackBerry KEY2 LE!
Save $150 on the BlackBerry KEY2 from GoTalk
For a limited time, GoTalk has knocked $150 off the regular price of the KEY2 in Silver or Black when you use coupon code KEY2XMAS at checkout.
Twitter announces new controls for conversations, available globally now
Twitter has announced that it is changing the way conversations work on Twitter, bringing more control to users so as to make Twitter safer and more comfortable.