We've not yet seen the RIM's latest devices get an official announcement yet, despite that fact we're now getting a look at some of the devices internals thanks to a purported early hands-on teardown. The device being tore down, is no doubt that same as the devices we've seen in previous images and videos and to go along with it, there is some commentary from those who tore it down over at BisVN though, some of the info is a bit off from what we know already:
- Full capacitive touch-screen, we were informed that the keyboard version would most likely come out a month after.
- Dual core processor with an pristine IPS display
- Two colors: white + black. The white looks awesome, way better than the iPhone 5 which I am currently testing.
- Front camera with video chat feature like team view. Besides being able to see each other through the front camera, it can also show the screen of the person you are talking too.
- Camera with auto-focus can take pictures at the speed of 1shot/second, then you can choose the best one.
- Time view function. For 1 picture, it could save up to 10 facial expressions of any person, they you can scroll back and forth to view and choose the best one.
Overall, there isn't anything surprising in the commentary of the teardown but as noted in CrackBerry forums, they'll be updating with more information shortly. For now, you can jump below to see some more images of the device toredown.
A new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a keyboard will arrive in 2021
A new joint announcement from BlackBerry, OnwardMobility, and FIH Mobile lays out the plans for a new 5G BlackBerry Android smartphone with a physical keyboard to be brought to market in North America, and Europe within the first half of 2021.