Bellshare has been hard at work and have just released another great app. This time it comes in the form of an RSS reader with BerryReader. BerryReader is a great Google Reader client that has loads of features. I've been searching for a decent Google Reader app for ages and this one totally fits the bill. Features include:
- Access your All Items, Starred Items, Shared Items, a single feed or a single folder for reading
- Automatically update in the background every 15, 30, 45 minutes, 1 or 3 hours
- Manage (add/remove) subscriptions from your device
- Quickly toggle an article's Starred, Like, Unread and Shared labels or edit the article's tags for later filtering.
- Read the current list even while offline, changes to labels and tags will be cached and automatically synced when network coverage is regained
- Get notified whenever new articles are available (Includes custom LED color support through BerryBuzz)
- Integrates into the device's messages list showing a BerryReader item whenever new articles are available
- More information/download of BerryReader >>
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.