Did you miss out on BerryFlow Upstream live last because of spending time with the family or perhaps you were watching the NBA finals? If so, no worries. We got you covered. This week, we dig into AT&T Priv owners now having access to the Android Marshmallow beta, BlackBerry being named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for EMM Suites and discuss a bit about the upcoming annual and special meeting happening on June 22, and BlackBerry's Q1 2017 earnings reports on June 23 and much, much more!
- Android Marshmallow beta now available for AT&T Priv owners
- BlackBerry named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for EMM Suites
- Learn why the world's largest Medical device manufacturers rely on QNX
- BlackBerry annual and special meeting webcast to be held on June 22
- BBM video support for iPhone and Android expands to Europe and Africa
- BlackBerry offers $100 off the Priv for Father's Day
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.