If you missed BerryFlow Upstream live last night, now is a good time to get yourself caught up. On the topic list this week, BlackBerry continues to focus on bettering the user experience on Priv. BlackBerry 10.3.3 BETA autoloaders are out for developers to test out their new applications. As well the Developer Hero program looks to incentivize new applications built for BlackBerry 10. Beyond this, BlackBerry is holding forums around North America focused on Enterprise Mobility.
- BlackBerry working to allow updates on unlocked AT&T branded Priv's when not using AT&T SIM
- Some Priv owners receiving June Marshmallow update early
- BlackBerry OS 10.3.3 beta autoloaders now available for developers
- The new Developer Hero Program will help showcase BlackBerry 10 apps
- BlackBerry Enterprise Mobility Forum events coming to cities across North America
- Inside BlackBerry's Device, Smartphone Channel Strategy
- BerryFlow Upstream podcast is now on SoundCloud
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.