Did you miss BerryFlow Upstream live last night? If so, you can now sit back and watch the video or download the audio and enjoy! As BlackBerry CEO reiterates plans to launch two mid-range handsets powered by Android, we've got new distribution arrangements for the MENA region, a broader discussion on BlackBerry security and email and price cuts on BlackBerry Priv.
- April security patch now available for the BlackBerry Priv
- Unlocked BlackBerry Priv gets a permanent $50 price cut to $649 in U.S.
- BlackBerry's AtHoc Crisis Communications Platform now supports International customers
- WhatsApp turns on end-to-end encryption for its 1 billion users
- John Chen discusses BlackBerry security and E-mail
- BlackBerry CEO John Chen reiterates plans to launch two mid-range Android phones
- BlackBerry and Fast Telecom sign distribution agreement
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.