Looking to hear more about the Priv? Then this is the podcast you'll want to tune into. This week, we dig into everything Priv now that pre-orders have gone live and we've learned plenty more about the device. Join us as we discuss our thoughts on the device, the pricing, the features and how BlackBerry is marketing the Priv thus far.
- BlackBerry must influence market focus on security
- BlackBerry PRIV pre-orders go live $699, ships November 6th
- Checkout this PRIV by BlackBerry web tutorial
- You can now schedule posts for a later time in BBM Channels
- John Chen's comments on BlackBerry commitment to privacy
- @alexhbass | Alex
- @elbranduco | Brandon
- @jmznvs | James - EiC @BerryFlow
- @Bla1ze | Chris – EiC @ CrackBerry.com
Downloads and RSS
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.