This is it. This is the last Upstream of 2015. This week we're highlighting some of the big news posted throughout December and reflecting on BlackBerry's 2015 on the whole. We kept it all fairly short as we're all still recovering the holidays but, both the video and audio downloads are ready for everyone, so be sure to check it out. Upstream will return in the new year with new episodes.
- John Chen speaks on the great encryption debate and where BlackBerry stands on it all
- Recapping interview highlights from Upstream #79 with Michael Clewley
- U.S. Department of Agriculture deploys BlackBerry's AtHoc to Farm Services Administration
- BlackBerry Priv for Verizon rolls into the FCC
- BlackBerry Priv camera earns high marks in DxOMark Mobile test
- BlackBerry Q3 2016: Turnaround By Numbers
- Looking behind the numbers: BlackBerry's on the right track
- @alexhbass | Alex
- @jmznvs | James - EiC @BerryFlow
- @Bla1ze | Chris – EiC @ CrackBerry.com
- @elbranduco | Brandon. O
- @djr3yes | Dj. R
Downloads and RSS
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.