If you missed BerryFlow live this week, you'll want to make sure you catch the audio or video replay. This week, we dig into some of the recent Good Technology announcements, discuss the latest BlackBerry 10.3.2 release and take a look at BlackBerry's announcement of DTSec and more.
- Several Good Technology apps receive highest levels of certification
- BlackBerry officially rolls out OS 10.3.2.2876 globally
- BlackBerry stands by its phones after forensic security group claims to have decrypted private messages
- Announcing DTSec: a Major Step Forward for Cybersecurity in the Internet of Things
- Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau pays a visit to the BlackBerry Network Operations Centre
- @alexhbass | Alex
- @jmznvs | James - EiC @BerryFlow
- @Bla1ze | Chris – EiC @ CrackBerry.com
- @dkonigsj | Derek
- @elbranduco | Brandon
Downloads and RSS
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.