Did you miss BerryFlow live last night? If so, now is the best time to get yourself caught up. This week, there was lots to talk about with BlackBerry 10.3.3 getting released, updates to BlackBerry's Android apps across the board and what could possibly be the first images BlackBerry's last in-house QWERTY device. Settle in, we got a full cast this week!
- BlackBerry, University of Waterloo and Erwin Hymer Group set to test self-driving cars in Ontario
- BlackBerry to introduce new enterprise software platform on December 8
- BlackBerry OS 10.3.3.2049 autoloader files now available as OS goes official
- BlackBerry Hub+, Keyboard, Launcher and more updated with improvements across the board!
- Where's BlackBerry Care for the DTEK smartphones?
- BlackBerry Vienna goes to Mercury in latest leaks
- Could this be the first real look at BlackBerry's last in-house QWERTY device?
- Watch: What's new in BlackBerry 10.3.3
- @alexhbass - Alex B.
- @jmznvs - James N.
- @Bla1ze - Chris P.
- @elBranduco - Brandon O
- @scmcc16 - Scott M
- @brotherneil - Anil
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.