Last night, we celebrated 100 episodes of the BerryFlow podcast, and if you missed taking it in live, you can now go ahead and get yourself caught up by watching the video replay or grabbing the audio file. Topics for this week include the BlackBerry 'Hamburg' purported specs, the annual BlackBerry Security Summit, and the release of BlackBerry Integrity Detection for developers.
- BlackBerry 'Hamburg' purported specs turn up on benchmark tests
- BlackBerry hosting annual Security Summit on July 19 in New York
- Veteran BlackBerry analyst says company should get out of the handset business
- BlackBerry announces BlackBerry Integrity Detection for developers
- BlackBerry raises its eyebrow to add the 'Colbert emoji' to BBM
- Get it Back: Facebook for BlackBerry 10
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.