Given our next BerryFlow podcast was scheduled to take place on Christmas Day, we decided to have a bit of an impromptu gathering before the holidays fully took over. With BlackBerry's Q3 Fiscal 2017 results, new deals for BlackBerry Radar, TCL being vocal about the BlackBerry brand in their device portfolio and reaffirmations of the trajectory for BBM in 2017, there was plenty to discuss. Check out the video or download the audio now.
- BlackBerry announces Q3 Fiscal 2017 results
- John Chen talks BlackBerry earnings, autonomous vehicles and more!
- Titanium Transportation will equip their entire fleet with BlackBerry Radar
- BlackBerry reaffirms their commitment to customer security and privacy
- TCL confirms new BlackBerry smartphones will be unveiled at CES 2017
- Modagrafics partners with BlackBerry to offer Radar Asset Tracking System
- Looking Back on 2016, a Breakout Year for BBM
Downloads and Video