If you couldn't catch BerryFlow live last night, don't worry. You can go ahead and get yourself caught up right now. This week, with the DTEK60 finally having arrived, that's a big part of our discussion. Additionally, we discuss the latest BBM developments, a new update coming for AT&T Priv owners and BlackBerry fact checking Bloomberg's coverage of Apple hiring QNX talent. Hop in.
- Marty Beard discusses DTEK60
- BlackBerry DTEK60 hands-on
- BBM for Android picks up new features and bug fixes in latest release
- BlackBerry is working with AT&T to expedite a software fix for the 'No Service' issue on Priv
- BlackBerry fact checks Bloomberg's coverage of Apple hiring QNX talent
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.