In between the Thanksgiving weekend, Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we still managed to find time to get together and discuss all the latest BlackBerry news on Upstream. This week we touch on 10.3.3 certification, Nasdaq hosting the BlackBerry developer summit in NYC plus, BBM launching new services within the popular messaging app. If that's not enough for you, we also discuss the new Black Friday deals on BlackBerry devices and take a look at BlackBerry being awarded a new cyber-security certification from the UK government. Tune in below for the latest!
- Where is BlackBerry OS 10.3.3?
- BlackBerry unveils their expanded developer platform at BlackBerry Developer Summit
- BBM launching two new services in Indonesia next month: BBM Shopping and BBM Travel
- BlackBerry kicks off their Black Friday deals with up to 53% off select devices
- BlackBerry awarded Cyber Essentials Plus certification from the UK Government
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.