Kicking off a new week, we have the latest BerryFlow Upstream podcast for you in case you missed it live last night. This week, we discuss the roll out of the AT&T 'no service' fix for Priv owners, Verizon Priv owners finally getting Android Marshmallow.
Also on the topic list is BlackBerry's new partnership in India with Optiemus and last but certainly not least, we dig into John Chen's comments on the Presidential election and BlackBerry's plan to release one more in-house QWERTY phone. We kept it all straight to the point this week, so it's a quick listen.
- Here is how to fix the 'No Service' bug on the AT&T BlackBerry Priv
- John Chen discusses Trump election and BlackBerry's plan to release one more in-house QWERTY phone
- Verizon now officially rolling out Android Marshmallow to Priv owners
- BlackBerry and Optiemus announce the DTEK50 and DTEK60 in India
- BlackBerry Hub+ Services meets Samsung S7 Edge
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.