Did you miss BerryFlow Upstream live last night? If so, you can now sit back and watch the video or download the audio and enjoy! This week, BlackBerry gave us plenty to talk about including updates for Facebook, BBM, Twitter for BlackBerry 10 plus, we saw a few key deals appear for discounts on Priv for AT&T and Rogers. On top of that, BlackBerry once again reiterated their strong commitment to the BlackBerry developer community. Finally, BlackBerry earnings is coming, how will they end up being on April 1?
- Facebook for BlackBerry 10 has been updated, but you're not going to like it
- Exclusive Networks will now offer the full BlackBerry enterprise software portfolio
- BlackBerry is one of the most visible brands in the new season of House of Cards
- AT&T BlackBerry Priv buyers can get $90 worth of free accessories until April 15
- BlackBerry reiterates their strong commitment to the BlackBerry developer community
- BlackBerry OS 10.3.3 is now one step closer to release
- Rogers drops BlackBerry Priv price to $299 on contract
- BBM beta for BlackBerry 10 adds new features and sharing options
- BlackBerry to announce Year-End and Q4 Fiscal 2016 results on April 1
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.