Were you too busy to tune into BerryFlow live last night? If so, no worries. We got you covered. This week, we dig into Priv sales, BlackBerry's expansion of enterprise software features for Good Secure EMM Suites, QNX announcing their platform for instrument clusters, the upcoming BlackBerry Security Summit and earnings result for Q1 2017, and more!
- Anonymous AT&T exec claims Priv sales are 'really struggling'
- BlackBerry continues to add enterprise software features for Good Secure EMM Suites
- QNX announces Platform for Instrument Clusters for cars
- BlackBerry has intercepted BBM messages for authorities to fight crime
- BlackBerry Security Summit 2016 confirmed for July 19 in New York City
- BlackBerry to announce Q1 2017 results on June 23
Downloads and Video
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.