If you missed BerryFlow live this week, you can now catch the audio or video replay. This week, we discuss into the Priv finally landing on T-Mobile and in India plus, BlackBerry's integration of WatchDox and Good with BES12 and the new round of Priv app updates. Also, we take some time to reflect on the past three years of BlackBerry 10.
- BlackBerry Priv now available from T-Mobile
- BlackBerry integrates WatchDox and Good with BES12 in unified enterprise management platform
- BlackBerry Priv makes its official debut in India
- BBM, BlackBerry Hub, Calendar, Contacts and more updated for the Priv
- BlackBerry more than doubles the number of shares they intend to buy back
- BBM Protected gets suite of updates in latest release
- BlackBerry 10 was officially launched three years ago today
Downloads and RSS
Don't listen to AT&T: Your phone isn't going to stop making calls
AT&T customers have been receiving warnings from the carrier saying that their phones will soon stop making calls. That's technically true, but the network change isn't coming until 2022. Here's what you need to know about the transition to VoLTE (HD Voice) on AT&T.